The robust sealless pump tube is suitable for pumping nearly all kinds of liquids, whether extremely aggressive, clean or dirty, thin-bodied or slightly viscous flammable liquids out of drums and small or large containers. The pump tube is non-lubricated, thus preventing contamination of the liquids pumped.
Buthylchloride, chlorosulfonic acid, gasoline, solvents, alcohols, amines, benzol, toluene, xylene, etc.
- Suitable for inflammable liquids and highly corrosive chemicals in hazardous locations
- Optional with electric or air driven motor
- No grease fillings
- Optimized drum drainage
- Modular, service friendly design
- Explosion-proof in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations
Sealless version cannot fail by dry running
Non-lubrictated, thus no contamination of the liquids pumped
High resistant carbon shaft bearing
Easy maintenance without special tools
Sealless construction (SL)
Type of impeller:
Axial-flow rotor (R) for high delivery rate.
39" (1000 mm) and 47" (1200 mm)
(Special length on request)
The pump tube is "Zone 0" approved in combination with the original Lutz motors ME I 6 Silver Star (Ex) / MD-1 (Ex) / MD-2 (Ex) in accordance with standards for use in hazardous locations.
||Viton® (FEP coated)
||Stainless steel (316)
|Type of impeller:
|Temperature of medium:
||up to 248 °F
up to 120 °C
||1 1/4" male BSP
||39" / 47"
1000 /1200 mm
||up to 53 GPM
up to 200 l/min
||up to 33 ft.
up to 10 m wc
||up to 850 cps
up to 850 mPas
Motor ME I 6 (Ex) Silver Star
A light, easily handled, explosion proof motor, suitable almost all types of thin-bodied, slightly viscous, flammable liquids.
- Extremely rigid aluminium casing, robust high-power motor
- Electronic speed control to constantly ensure the right flow rate
- Separate ON/OFF buttons with low voltage release for safety and ease of handling
- 120 V / 60Hz
640 W / 0.85 HP
- Splash-proof in accordance with protection class IP 54, 16´ (5 m) cord, optionally with remote operating kit.