The Analyst Model 975 MP
Microprocessor controlled for Direct-reading in mg/L, Absorbance & Transmittance
The Analyst provides far greater accuracy and convenience for water testing. Using the latest advances in microprocessor technology, The Analyst provides a direct-reading, user-friendly analysis system for your choice of 90+ water tests. Most test kits use convenient tablet reagents. Compact, rugged and portable, The Analyst is equally reliable in lab, plant, classroom or field.
Handheld & Portable
The Analyst operates on 4 AA batteries or AC Adapter (both supplied) Foam-lined carrying case protects equipment and accessories.
2 Year warranty protects your investment
Quality made in the U.S.A. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
The Analyst 975 MP with optional B-PR-03 Portable Printer and 975-C60 Large Carrying Case
User Friendly Function Keys
||To select test results in Concentration, Absorbance, or %Transmittance.
||Collects test data for later downloading.
||Permits selection for user calibrations, data retention and other options.
||Gives negative response to Yes/No program choice.
||Permits leaving program to proceed to your next test.
||Gives affirmative response to Yes/No program choice.
||Sequence to next program step.
||Proceeds to an "Extended" test.
||Scrolls screen to higher test code numbers.
||Sends test data to your printer.
||Scrolls screen to lower test code numbers.
- Choose from OVER 90 pre-standardized important tests
Permanent calibrations for 90+ tests are stored in the memory of The Analyst microprocessor. No standard solutions, calibrations, charts, graphs, or calculations are needed. Procedures manual (supplied) contains all 90+ test instructions. Just read the accurate result directly from the liquid crystal display.
- General purpose photometer mode
The Analyst is not only for water analysis, but may be used as a precise photometer with wide applications in lab and colorimetric testing.
- Wide, uniform 28 mm sample tubes for high sensitivity and reproducibility
Most tests are performed directly in the tube. Has 10 ml graduation with screw-cap for easy mixing. Both glass and unbreakable plastic tubes supplied.
- Automatic battery saver
After 15 minutes of non-use, microprocessor turns power off. Low battery warning is indicated on display.
- RS-232 interfaces The Analyst to printers or computers with 8 bit RS-232 serial ports
- 7 Built-in precision wavelength filters, guaranteed never to fade
Serve for all 90+ tests covering the 420-640mm span. Internal turret protects filters from spill or loss. The Analyst does not need extra cost, limited-use wavelength modules -- everything you require is right in the instrument! Optional custom wavelengths available.
- Automatic zero and standardization
Microprocessor automatically sets zero and standardization. The Analyst automatically compensates for different lighting conditions without need for light shield. Internal micro switch senses insertion and removal of sample tubes and automatically activates readings.
- Direct-reading display
LCD has 32 characters to display system diagnostics, low battery, test name, filter, procedure prompts and test result.
Now save and organize over 2000 test results and print them out as needed...
with The Analyst975 MP-10... And Much More!
One touch of the 975 MP-10 MENU/SAVE key calls up datalogging and retrieval modes expanding the versatility and performance of The Analyst. Display prompts users through procedures featuring:
- Datalogging and Organizing Capability: Store up to 2000 test results. Organize them by user, customer, location, test or date. Data may be saved automatically or manually by a keystroke.
- Multiple Users: In the field, several operators can use the 975 MP-10 performing tests at numerous locations and storing data by operator and location code. Data may be viewed or printed out in any configuration at any time.
Model 975 MP-10
and Model B-PR-03 Portable Serial Printer
Orbeco's Exclusive Data Base Printout - the most complete listing of test result information available.
One touch of the 975 MP-10 PRINT key provides a hardcopy printout for a permanant record of every test result.
- Customized Title Block Using a computer create your own personalized header and include your company name,address, phone, fax, E-mail, etc. along with a personalized message!
- Identification information Designation numbers for, and a line to write out operator, customer, location and batch names. Instrument serial number is also printed out.
- Test order
- Date & Time
- Filter wavelength used
- Test results in Concentration/%T/Abs
- Full test name with test number
- Operator signature & date
- Data Erase Mode: Stored test data can not be lost from memory unless intentionally erased by the user.
- Custom Title Block: Create a customized header to personalize test data printouts. Up to 10 lines with 40 characters per line are available.
- Realtime Clock and Calendar: The 975 MP-10 records the time (hour & minute) and date (year, month, day) that each test was performed.
- System Setup: Individually program beeper modes, automatic shutdown times and printer port transmission rates.
- Printouts Through The Serial Port: Print data with test name, results in Concentration /%T/ Abs, filter wavelength, location & operator, date/time for a permanent record.