Digital, microprocessor controlled spectrophotometers offering high resolution, sensitivity and reliability for the sophisticated, yet cost-conscious spectroscopy market. User friendly software allows inexperienced personnel to operate the units the very first time. Ideal for the many tests performed in water, industrial and clinical laboratories.
Features of the Model 6400 Visible & 6405 UV/Visible Spectrophotometer
- Wide range of operation:
320-950 nm (6400 Visible) with 5 nm bandwidth
- Five modes of operation:
Photometric, Spectrum, Multi-wavelength analysis, Kinetics, Quantitation (with 8 position multi-cell changer).
- Photometric operation 0-199.9%T, -0.300 to 3.000 Abs, -300 to 9999 Concentration, 0 to 9999.99 Factor.
- 7 language operation (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish).
- Large LCD display provides clear readout of calibration and sample data.
- Simple, easy-to-use keypad operation.
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface allows remote operation, calibration and interrogation by PC's.
- Full range of accessories. Analog output.
- Fully G.L.P. compliant, CE certified, and ISO 9001 approved.
- Optional printer for calibration details, sample readings and graphic display.
- 2 year instrument warranty.