Partlow MRC 7000
The MRC7000 Recorder/Controller is a microprocessor based circular chart instrument capable of measuring, displaying, recording and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. Record and control functions, alarm settings and other parameters are easily configured via the keys on the front cover and self-prompting displays. All user entered data can be protected against unauthorized changes via the MRC7000 Enable Mode security system.
- Micro-based recording with controller or profiler options with programming setpoint profile capability in one instrument
- Two displays allow you to see critical process values at the same time (on 2 pen units)
- Easy, straightforward programming allows you to configure your recorder with a logical step-by-step process using a simple keypad
- Optional true time based profiling capability puts you in control of your process
- Reliabilitymaintenance free recording for years to come
- 2 displays - Allows you to see two critical process values at the same time.
- Easy, straightforward programming - Allows you to configure your recorder with a
logical, step-by-step process using a simple keypad.
- True time based profiling capability puts you in control of your process.
- Reliability - maintenance free recording for years to come.