Excell - Model 6000 Series - Diaphragm Pump
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - email@example.com
The Series 6000 Polymer Feeder provides the high energy needed to effectively activate all liquid polymers without the use of a motor.
The polymer metering pump can be controlled manually, paced externally, or controlled by an external 4-20 mA signal. Standard polymer feed capacities range up to 576 gallons per day. Higher flows are also available.
- Dilution water flow capacity is up to 120 GPM. The EXCELL mixer was designed to use river, process, or clean water. Standard units operate with water at pressures of 30 to 100 psi. Higher flows are also available. Custom units can operate up to 1500 psi.
- A water flow switch is standard on all EXCELL mixers. The switch turns off the polymer metering pump whenever the water flow drops below minimum. The system automatically restarts when adequate water flow resumes.
- The sight glass is self-cleaning. The flow of the solution leaving the mixing chamber causes the patented cleaning assembly to operate continuously. The sight glass allows the operator to quickly and easily see how the mixer is operating.
- An externally mounted polymer injection valve is accessible without disturbing the polymer activating apparatus. The valve spring is made of Hastelloy-C to minimize the possibility of stress corrosion cracking.
- Motor-less mixing apparatus activates the polymer by injecting it into the water stream and immediately making the solution flow through a low pressure high energy polymer activation nozzle. The patented nozzle self-compensates for solution flow fluctuations. This assures that the polymer activation energy level remains adequate as solution flow changes.
- Designed to be maintenance-free. All components are modular and easily accessed. There are no parts to wear out, and no mixer motors to burn out.
All components are corrosion resistant. The support frame is made of welded stainless steel. The open design allows access to all components.
Portable and lightweight. The basic feeder weighs only 60 pounds. It operates at 120 VAC.
- The Series 6000 feeder has a solenoid operated diaphragm pump.
- The model 60XXA has a one gallon (4 liter) blending-aging tank.
- The model 60XXA2 has a one gallon (4 liter) blending-aging tank and post dilution water flow.
- The feeders operate with potable or filtered process dilution water at 30 to 100 psi (2 to 6.9 BAR).
- The water flow switch stops polymer pump when the water flow drops below minimum.
- The self-cleaning sight tube allows the operator to see how the feeder is operating. The patented assembly is operated by the polymer solution as it leaves the feeder.
- The frame is made of welded stainless steel. Frame dimensions are: 16' x 18' x 24' tall.
- The external injection valve is accessible with disturbing the activation apparatus. All components are modular and easy to access.
- Operating voltage is 120 VAC. Power consumption is less than 5 Amps.
- Peristaltic type polymer metering pump. See the Series 6000PSA.
- Progressive cavity type polymer metering pump. See the Series 6000PC.
- Solenoid water valve. Option 'J'.
- Dilution water flow capacity of 60 to 600 GPH (230 to 2270 LPH). Option 'K'.
- Dilution water flow capacity of 120 to 1200 GPH (460 to 4500 LPH). Option 'T'.
- Programmable pump, with digital display. It can accept a 4-20 mA signal. Option 'S'.
- H-O-A Switch to allow remote start-stop control.
- Timer to allow a flush cycle.
- Pump speed controlled by the dilution water flow. This maintains solution concentration.
- Contacts for remote indication of Alarm, Pump Run, or Auto Mode.
- Low polymer flow alarm. The switch uses a thermal dispersion type sensor, with no moving parts. The trip point is adjustable down to 10 GPD (1.6 LPH).
- In-line aging tank. Tanks have a polyethylene liner and are fiberglass reinforced. They are rated for 125 psi (8.5 BAR). No additional level controls or pumps are needed. Tank volumes of 20 to 350 gallons (75 to 1325 liter) are available.
- Explosion proof for use in Class 1, Group D enviroments.
- Voltages other than 120 VAC are available.
- Dilution water pressure as high as 1500 psi (100 BAR).
- Custom designed to meet your needs.
Excell - 6000 Series - Diaphragm Pump Brochure