Excell - Model 6000PSA Series - Peristaltic Pump
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Series 6000PSA Polymer Feeder includes an aging tank for improved polymer effectiveness. The tank volume is approximately one gallon. The Series 6000PSA is specifically designed for systems that have low polymer feed rates. The Series 6000PSA has a peristaltic metering pump. The pump is self priming and can run dry.
The polymer metering pump can be controlled manually, paced externally, or controlled by an external 4-20 mA signal. Standard polymer feed capacities range up to 43 gallons per day. Higher flows are also available.
- Dilution water flow capacity is up to 300 GPH. The EXCELL Series 6000PSA feeder was designed to use clean water. Feeders operate with water at pressures of 30 to 100 psi.
- A water flow switch is standard on all EXCELL feeders. The switch turns off the polymer metering pump whenever the water flow drops below minimum. The system automatically restarts when adequate water flow resumes. The flow switch setting is adjustable.
- The sight glass is self-cleaning. The flow of the solution leaving the aging tank causes the patented cleaning assembly to operate continuously. The sight glass allows the operator to quickly and easily see how the feeder is operating.
- An externally mounted polymer injection valve is accessible without disturbing the polymer activating apparatus. The valve spring is made of Hastelloy-C to minimize the possibility of stress corrosion cracking.
- Motor-less mixing apparatus activates the polymer by injecting it into the water stream and immediately making the solution flow through a low pressure high energy polymer activation nozzle. The patented nozzle self-compensates for solution flow fluctuations. This assures that the polymer activation energy level remains adequate as solution flow changes.
- Designed to be maintenance-free. All components are modular and easily accessed. There are no parts to wear out, and no mixer motors to burn out.
All components are corrosion resistant. The support frame is made of welded stainless steel. The open design allows access to all components.
Portable and lightweight. The basic feeder weighs only 60 pounds. It operates at 120 VAC.
- The model 60XXPSA has a one gallon (4 liter) blending-aging tank and primary water flow.
- The model 60XXPSA2 has the blending-aging tank, primary and post dilution water flow.
- The feeders operate with potable or filtered process dilution water at 30 to 65 psi (2 to 4.4 BAR).
- A water low-flow switch stops the polymer pump when the water flow drops below minimum.
- The frame is made of welded stainless-steel. Frame dimensions are: 16' x 18' x 24' tall.
- The external injection valve is accessible with disturbing the activation apparatus. All components are modular and easy to access.
- Operating voltage is 120 VAC. Power consumption is less than 5 Amps.
- Solenoid water valve.
- Programmable pump, with digital display. It can accept a 4-20 mA signal.
- H-O-A Switch to allow remote start-stop control.
- Timer to allow a flush cycle.
- Pump speed controlled by the dilution water flow. This maintains solution concentration.
- Contacts for remote indication of Alarm, Pump Run, or Auto Mode.
- Low polymer flow alarm. The switch uses a thermal dispersion type sensor, with no moving parts. The trip point is adjustable down to 5 GPD (0.8 LPH).
- In-line aging tank. Tanks have a polyethylene liner and are fiberglass reinforced. They are rated for 125 psi (8.5 BAR). No additional level controls or pumps are needed.
- Voltages other than 120 VAC are available.
- Custom designed to meet your needs.
Excell - 6000PSA Series - Peristaltic Pump Brochure