FLOMEC® AIM Block is a compact all stainless steel manifold assembly complete with isolating, flow regulating & check valves, a fine mesh strainer, solenoid valve & a precision oval gear flowmeter. AIM injects small amounts of modifying additives & performance enhancing agents into fuels, & base products. These include lubricants, dyes, colorings, denaturants, detergents, odorizing, anti-freeze, anti-corrosion, anti-static, anti-detonating, anti-icing, anti-foaming, and emulsifiers. AIM block will work well with any controller or TAS system, serving as a composite slave assembly for an accurate blending of fuel additives to fuels at loading facilities, stationary & mobile transfer units within the petroleum industry worldwide.
Features / Benefits
- Compact stainless steel design with stainless gears
- All valve assemblies and the meter are detachable
- Modular process connections (directional)High accuracy & repeatability (±1%)
- Simple to install, easy to service in situ
- ATEX/IECEx approved Explosion-proof
AIM Block Owners Manual