MAGDOS DE Solenoid-Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - email@example.com
Reliable dosing of chemicals
Solenoid-diaphragm dosing pumps play an important role in the reliable and accurate dosing of liquids in the process cycles. They are appropriate for low-pressure applications and small dosing quantities. Dosing pumps are used in many branches of industry that work with liquid chemicals - not excluding toxic and aggressive media.
- Suitable for toxic and aggressive media
- Stroke length adjustable 0 100 %
- Stroke frequency adjustable 0 100 %
DE 20 100: 0 70 /min.
- Switchable to external control (e.g. water meter)
DE 20 100: up to 70 pulse/min.
- Pulse and level control input electrically isolated
- Connection for level control (pre- and main alarm)
- Warning alarm relais and/or digital display (optional)
- Double-ball valves for highest accuracy
- All types are available for german standard DVGW-DIN 19635
- 115 V model CSA proofed available
Spec Sheet MAGDOS DE.pdf
Back to Dosing Pumps