MAGDOS DX Solenoid-Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable dosing of chemicals
Solenoid-diaphragm dosing pumps play an important role in the reliable and accurate dosing of liquids in the process cycles. They are appropriate for low-pressure applications and small dosing quantities. Dosing pumps are used in many branches of industry that work with liquid chemicals - not excluding toxic and aggressive media.
- Suitable for toxic and aggressive media
- Stroke length adjustable 0 100 %
- Stroke frequency adjustable
DX 20 100: 0 70 /min.
- Switchable to external control (e.g. water meter)
DX 20 100: up to 70 pulse/min.
- Switchable to external control with 0/4 20 mA input
- Pulse multiplication/division 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,
- Pulse and level control input electrically isolated
- Warning alarm relais and/or digital display (optional)
- Connection for level control (pre- and main alarm)
- Double-ball valves for highest accuracy
- All types are available for german standard DVGW-DIN 19635
- 115 V model CSA proofed available
Spec Sheet MAGDOS DX.pdf
Back to Dosing Pumps