MEMDOS SMART LK Stepper Motor-Driven Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - email@example.com
Stepper motor-driven diaphragm pumps are particularly suitable for highly accurate, reproducible industrial dosing thanks to their design. Many fluid media can be safely fed into the respective processes using these pumps.
The stepper-motor with its wear-free tooth belt drive, ensures a particularly homogeneous and gentle dosing process.
MEMDOS SMART LK
Precision that inspires
The compact stepper-motor pump, coupled with its intelligent drive concept, combines the big advantages of a solenoid-driven diaphragm dosing pump with the precision of a motor-driven diaphragm dosing pump.
The MEMDOS SMART LK series is available in four capacity ranges. The MEMDOS SMART LK's drive is fully adjustable.
In addition, the MEMDOS SMART LK gives you the possibility to reduce the suction speed in two steps to easily and more precisely dose even viscous dosing media.
- Capacity range 5 19.2 l/h, up to 15 bar
- Power supply 110 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65, 25 W
- Microprocessor controlled drive
- Integrated dosing head venting facility (only MEMDOS SMART LK 5 and LK 10 with dosing head made of plastic)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Diaphragm replacement programme
- One Slow Motion setup possible
- Stroke feedback output
- Alarm relay output
- CSA and UL certified
MEMDOS SMART LK.pdf
Spec Sheet MEMDOS SMART LK.pdf
Back to Dosing Pumps