MEMDOS SMART LP Stepper Motor-Driven Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stepper motor-driven diaphragm pumps are particularly suitable for highly accurate, reproducible industrial dosing thanks to their design. Many fluid media can be safely fed into the respective processes using these pumps.
The stepper-motor with its wear-free tooth belt drive, ensures a particularly homogeneous and gentle dosing process.
MEMDOS SMART LP
Precision that inspires
The compact stepper-motor pump, coupled with its intelligent drive concept, combines the big advantages of a solenoid-driven diaphragm dosing pump with the precision of a motor-driven diaphragm dosing pump.
The MEMDOS SMART LP series is available in four capacity ranges. The MEMDOS SMART LP's drive is fully adjustable. For integration into demanding automation networks, a version with an Ethernet-based MODBUS interface is available.
- Capacity range 5 19.2 l/h, up to 15 bar
- Power supply 110 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65, 25 W
- Microprocessor controlled drive
- Integrated dosing head venting facility (only MEMDOS SMART LP 5 and LP 10 with dosing head made of plastic)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Analogue input and pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Diaphragm replacement programme
- 2 Slow Motion modes for dosing viscous media
- Stroke feedback output
- Alarm relay output
- Batch dosing with interval and timer functions
- Dosing control input
- Diaphragm rupture input for leak monitoring
- Ethernet interface (optional)
- CSA and UL certified
MEMDOS SMART LP.pdf
Spec Sheet MEMDOS SMART LP.pdf
Back to Dosing Pumps