MEMDOS SMART LD Stepper Motor-Driven Diaphragm Dosing Pumps
USA Toll Free: 1-800-730-0302 Tel: 416-240-1920 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stepper motor-driven diaphragm pumps are particularly suitable for highly accurate, reproducible industrial dosing thanks to their design. Many fluid media can be safely fed into the respective processes using these pumps.
The stepper-motor with its wear-free tooth belt drive, ensures a particularly homogeneous and gentle dosing process.
MEMDOS SMART LD
Precision that inspires
The compact stepper-motor pump, coupled with its intelligent drive concept, combines the big advantages of a solenoid-driven diaphragm dosing pump with the precision of a motor-driven diaphragm dosing pump.
The MEMDOS SMART LD series is available in four capacity ranges.
The MEMDOS SMART LD's drive is fully adjustable. Using position detection in the pump, after an unexpected shut down of the pump, overdosing can be prevented and downtime resulting from this can be excluded.
- Output range from 5 19.2 l/h, up to 15 bar
- Power supply unit 110 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65, 25 W
- Microprocessor controlled drive
- Integrated dosing head venting facility (only MEMDOS SMART LD 5 and LD 10 with dosing head made of plastic)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display
- Pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Calculation wizard for pulse operation available online
- CSA and UL certified
MEMDOS SMART LD.pdf
Spec Sheet MEMDOS SMART LD.pdf
Back to Dosing Pumps