TT-MA-DO Dissolved Oxygen Analyser
The TT-MA-DO Analysers modules have been designed specifically to interface with our extreme Turtle Tough Dissolved Oxygen sensors to obtain the optimum performance from the extreme industrial sensor. The unique modular design enables you to create a fully functional, multi-parameter analyser with any combination of different TT-MA analytical modules.
- Simple AIR calibration
- NO lookup tables and NO zero solutions required
- Exceptional value and functionality
- Simple, easy to use 3 button interface
- Bright LED display visible in direct sunlight
- Analogue 4-20mA and digital Modbus outputs
- Combine with other measurement modules: pH/ORP, Conductivity, Ion Selective
- Combine with other function modules: Data Logging, Temperature, Alarm & Relay Controller, Total ISE pH Compensation
The TT-MA-DO Analyser Module has been designed specifically to support the high performance features of our world leading sensors. Don't be fooled by the compact size as these little modules are a fully capable analyser. The ability to plug an play a variety of expansion modules creates a powerful array of analysing hardware.
The TT-MA-DO analyser module displays and outputs the concentration of dissolved oxygen in ppm, % saturation units, as well as the process temperature. Automatic correction for temperature, pressure and salinity for calibration and % saturation measurement modes.
A simple gain calibration procedure is performed with the sensor dry in air. The convenient automatic or manual mode gain calibration allows adjustment of the sensor slope (mV per ppm DO) to the correct value based upon pre-programmed 100% DO saturation at that temperature & pressure.
No look-up tables are ever needed to calibrate the dissolved oxygen sensor in the field. No Zero calibration is ever needed as our sensors have a true zero potential.
The TT-MA-DO Analyser modules have the following features:
- Scale 4-20mA analogue output is standard for all measurement modules. Active 4-20mA can support remote external displays to allow for viewing measured values in control panels, secondary field locations, or instrumentation shops.
- Modbus digital output optional.
- Zero calibration for true 0.00 reading with sensor dry in air
- Precise and wide-range gain calibration allows for effective (a.k.a. apparent) cell constant to be +/- 70% of the nominal sensor value
- Automatic correction for the resistance and capacitance contribution of the cable length to the measurement for sensor wire gauge and distance.
- Economical Custom Configurations offer the freedom to pay only for the specific modules you need; pH/ORP, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective (ISE), Total ISE pH compensation, temperature, data logging and alarm & relay control.
- Easy to use simple and intuitive three-button operation with no complex codes to memorize for most day-to-day tasks.
- Easy to read displays with bright three-digit LED displays are visible even in bright sunlight and do not suffer from the common problems associated with LCD displays, such as environmental fatigue and wear.
- Weatherproof NEMA 4X CSA/UL rated & IP65 enclosures include high quality sealing cable glands that are ideal for weatherproof sealing on sensor, power, and output cables.
- Power supply is CSA/UL/CE approved universal 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply module for line powered operation, or 3-wire 24VDC powered operation.
Turtle Tough TT-MA Analyser Manual
Turtle Tough TT-MA Analyser FAQ